Protect your Family, Protect Yourself, and Move on With Your Life
Majeski Divorce and Family Law clients have many questions:
- Have you made the decision to move on from your spouse? Not sure what to do next?
- Worried your spouse may be divorcing you? Aren’t sure how to protect yourself?
- Served with divorce/custody papers and you don’t know what to do?
- Nervous that you may lose custody of your children? Or that the other parent won’t do what’s best for them?
- Worried your spouse may take advantage of you? That you won’t get your fair share?
- How will you make ends meet after a divorce?
- Worried a divorce or custody process will be long and costly?
- Concerned about paying too much child support? Or alimony?
- Is there a good divorce lawyer near me?
In any divorce, custody, or other family law situation, it’s normal to be afraid, uncertain, and overwhelmed. It doesn’t have to stay that way.
- We guide you through the legal process, from start to finish.
- We help you manage the uncertainty.
- We explain the law to you; you’ll know where you stand.
- We put your goals first.
- We protect you and your family’s rights.
- We strive to reach a quick, peaceful outcome, if reasonable for you.
- We are one the most reasonably priced firms in the Twin Cities area.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Learn more about Divorce or Family Law in MN
To your left, you can find free legal information on common divorce and family law topics. Otherwise, for more specific divorce and family law questions please visit our divorce and family law question list.
For more general information about Minnesota Family Law, visit MN Family Law Attorney.
Ready to Move Forward? Contact Majeski Law
If you’ve decided you want to retain an attorney or just want to ask some general questions, call today to talk more or schedule your intake appointment. You can also contact us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (651) 207-6162 or
- The form below
Learn about Majeski Divorce and Family Law
Majeski Law is a Minnesota divorce and family law firm located in Lake Elmo. Family law includes: Divorce, Child Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support, Spousal Maintenance (Alimony) Grandparent Rights, and Orders for Protection.
We’re located at 8530 Eagle Point Boulevard, Suite #100, Lake Elmo, MN 55042. We’re right at the border of Lake Elmo, Woodbury, and Oakdale, just a block north of the Machine Shed.
Majeski Divorce & Family Law, Hours of Operation
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am–6:00 pm
- Saturday Closed
Getting to majeski law Office from the Parking Lot
Legal Disclaimer All material available on, related to, or in connection with Majeski Law are for informational purposes only. They are not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should retain a MN Family Law Attorney or Divorce Lawyer to obtain counsel with respect to any particular issue or problem, including any Divorce or Family Law issue in Minnesota. Use of and access to: this website, Family blog; Contact forms; E-mail links; Downloadable guides; and any Social Media Outlets/Groups/Posts/Messages/Replies/etc… (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Thumbtack, and AVVO) do not create an attorney – client relationship between Majeski Law and the user or browser. Lastly, Majeski Law does not guarantee that any information shared on social media is private nor is it liable for any damages or other legal consequences from any individual’s social media use in relation to this firm.
We’re proud to serve: Lake Elmo, Woodbury, Oakdale, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Saint Paul, North St. Paul, Maplewood, Roseville, Stillwater, White Bear Lake, Washington County, as well as all of Minnesota.