Matt Majeski – Background
Matt Majeski, licensed in the state of Minnesota as Matthew Thomas Majeski, is owner and founder of Majeski Law, LLC. He is the divorce lawyer and family law attorney for the firm.
He earned his Bachelors in Psychology from the University of Mount Union, a private college in Alliance, Ohio and went for a Ph.D in Psychology from the University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities.
However, his interest in the legal field continued to grow, and therefore, he decided to pursue an additional degree in Law.
In 2008, Matt Majeski graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Within the same year, he passed the Bar and was admitted as an Attorney and Counselor of the Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota.
In January of 2009, he furthered his passion by founding Majeski Law, LLC, a Minnesota divorce and family law practice.
“My parents divorced when I was seven years-old after separating when I was three. I have no memory of living together with my mother and father. My mother had sole custody of me, which was pretty much the norm at the time (1983). My father had limited visitation which he, unfortunately, did not usually use. Thankfully, both of my parents did a good job of keeping me out of the legal issues, and I didn’t have any sense of the implications of the divorce until I was an adult. The idea of separate parents was always normal to me.”
Matt Majeski has taken several pro bono cases by volunteering as an attorney for the Volunteer Lawyers Network in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Currently, he also volunteers and provides free legal assistance at the Washington County Legal Advice Clinic in Stillwater, Minnesota. However, please be aware that, Mr. Majeski is not currently taking additional pro bono cases.
Mr. Majeski lives in Lake Elmo, Minnesota with his wife, Katie, and their two daughters, Elena and Jocelyn. Below you can find out more about his accomplishments and how to get in contact with him directly.
Matt Majeski – Awards, Certifications and Memberships
- Superb – Top Divorce & Family Law Attorney (“10” Rating), Avvo (Present – 2014)
- Co-Chair for Family Law Section of the Ramsey County Bar Association (Present – 2014)
- Minnesota State Bar Association Member (Present – 2009)
- Ramsey County Bar Association Member (Present – 2009)
- Washington County Bar Association Member (Present – 2009)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Member (Present – 2012)
- Top Family Law Contributor, Avvo (Present – 2012)
- Top Divorce Contributor, Avvo (Present – 2012)
- Top 40 Under 40 Minnesota Family Lawyer, American Society of Legal Advocates (2014 & 2015)
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral in Civil Law (2014 & 2015)
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral in Family Law (2014 & 2015)
- President’s Award, Minnesota State Bar Association (2013)
- North Star Lawyer Award, Minnesota State Bar Association (2012 & 2013)
- Exceptional Law Firm Award (Majeski Law, LLC), Volunteer Lawyers Network of Minneapolis, Minnesota (2012)
Matt Majeski – Contact Information
Need a divorce lawyer in Minnesota? Looking to hire a family law attorney in Minnesota? Reach out today to Matt Majeski. You can reach him directly through email or by phone.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day Phone: #612-638-6752
- Evening Phone: # 651-207-6162
In addition, Matt Majeski is also on AVVO and Thumbtack.