Matt Majeski – Background
Matt Majeski, licensed in the state of Minnesota (as Matthew Thomas Majeski), is the owner of Majeski Law, LLC. He is the divorce lawyer and family law attorney for the firm.
He earned his Bachelors in Psychology from the University of Mount Union, a private college in Alliance, Ohio and went for a Ph.D in Psychology from the University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities.
However, his interest in the legal field continued to grow, and he therefore, decided to pursue an additional degree in Law.
In 2008, Mr. Majeski graduated from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. Within the same year, he passed the Bar and was admitted as an Attorney and Counselor of the Supreme Court of the State of Minnesota.
In January of 2009, he furthered his passion when he founded Majeski Law, LLC in Woodbury, Minnesota, his divorce and family law practice.
* His contact information is provided at the bottom of this page.
“My parents divorced when I was seven years-old after separating when I was three. I have no memory of living together with my mother and father. My mother had sole custody of me, which was pretty much the norm at the time (1983). My father had limited visitation which he, unfortunately, did not usually use. Thankfully, both of my parents did a good job of keeping me out of the legal issues, and I didn’t have any sense of the implications of the divorce until I was an adult. The idea of separate parents was always normal to me.”
Mr. Majeski has taken several pro bono cases by volunteering as an attorney for the Volunteer Lawyers Network in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Currently, he also volunteers and provides free legal assistance at the Washington County Legal Advice Clinic in Stillwater, Minnesota. However, please be aware that, Mr. Majeski is not currently taking on additional pro bono cases.
Mr. Majeski lives in Lake Elmo, Minnesota with his wife, Katie of 11 years, their 8 year-old daughter, Elena and their 1 year-old daughter, Jocelyn.
Matt Majeski – Awards, Certifications and Memberships
- Superb – Top Divorce & Family Law Attorney (“10” Rating), Avvo (Present – 2014)
- Co-Chair for Family Law Section of the Ramsey County Bar Association (Present – 2014)
- Minnesota State Bar Association Member (Present – 2009)
- Ramsey County Bar Association Member (Present – 2009)
- Washington County Bar Association Member (Present – 2009)
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Member (Present – 2012)
- Top Family Law Contributor, Avvo (Present – 2012)
- Top Divorce Contributor, Avvo (Present – 2012)
- Top 40 Under 40 Minnesota Family Lawyer, American Society of Legal Advocates (2014 & 2015)
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral in Civil Law (2014 & 2015)
- Rule 114 Qualified Neutral in Family Law (2014 & 2015)
- President’s Award, Minnesota State Bar Association (2013)
- North Star Lawyer Award, Minnesota State Bar Association (2012 & 2013)
- Exceptional Law Firm Award (Majeski Law, LLC), Volunteer Lawyers Network of Minneapolis, Minnesota (2012)
Matt Majeski – Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: # 651-207-6162
- Fax: # 651-501-4841
- Website: www.majeskilaw.com
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+MajeskiLawLLCWoodbury/posts
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MajeskiLawLLC
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/MajeskiLaw/